Monday, February 2, 2015

Reflection of Assignment 1

Assignment 1 was not the easiest thing in the world for me. It was easy to grasp the concept and requirements of the project, but I had a hard time finding a good primary and secondary source. I ended up choosing a song because I believe writing songs is very similar to writing books and other traditional pieces of authoring. The secondary source was very hard for me to find. I researched a lot looking for something that would fit in easily. That didn't work. I ended up finding an article about writing a song that I could incorporate into the essay. The length requirement stumped me a little too. I thought it was kind of hard to explain why one non typical authoring source is still authoring into that long of an essay (not that 1000 words is very long). I kept trucking through it however and finished up with a decent essay. I also want to think Professor Eda for giving me an extension because of my sickness.

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't easy for me either! I'm sure we'll get better as the semester goes on!

    ReplyDelete